0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. All of the following may affect vascular access complication rates EXCEPT?
2. According to a meta-analysis in Transfusion Medicine, a central venous catheter may safely be placed into a compressible vessel in a patient with:
3. All of the following can reduce bleeding risk in central line insertion EXCEPT:
4. All are true regarding the management of air embolus EXCEPT:
5. All of the following can contribute to line misplacement EXCEPT: