The Ultimate Emergency Card Collection includes BOTH the HPC Reference Card Bundle AND the Adult Critical Care and Emergency Drug Reference Card
HPC Reference Card Bundle Pack including all 17 Hospital Procedures Consultants two-sided procedure reference cards:
Arterial Line Card
Bone Marrow Biopsy and Aspiration Card
Central Line Card
Laryngeal Mask Airway Card
Lumbar Puncture Card
Mechanical Ventilation Card
Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilation (BiPAP) Card
Procedural Sedation Card
Pulmonary Artery Catheter Card
Rapid Sequence Intubation Card
Tube thoracostomy (Chest tube) Card
Rapid Sonography in Hypotension (RUSH) Card
Extended-Focused Abdominal Sonography in Trauma (E-FAST) Card
The Adult Critical Care and Emergency Drug Reference Card
- A must-have for any medical professional spending time in the ER, ICU and medical/surgical floors.
- Created by a critical care/emergency medicine physician and a critical care pharmacist for residents, attendings, and advanced practice providers, but quickly adopted by medical students, nurses and pharmacists as well.
- Designed to cognitively offload critical medication dosing during high stress situations while caring for the acutely ill patient.
- The trifold design is optimally sized to fit in the pockets of scrubs, button-up shirts, or lab coats for immediate access.
- Critical bedside emergency medication reference card · Includes: medications for intubation, sedation, analgesia, anaphylaxis, poisonings, neurological emergencies, psychiatric emergencies, trauma, obstetrics, local anesthetics, arrhythmias, hypertensive emergencies, vasoactive medications and much more.
- Designed for ALL medical professionals: medical students, residents, attendings, advanced practice providers, nurses, and pharmacists
- 4 x 6 inches, laminated, rounded corners, double-sided, hardstock, and trifold design
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR SHIPPING TO DOMESTIC LOCATIONS ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 805-339-0225 OR BY EMAIL AT [email protected] IF YOU WOULD LIKE REFERENCE CARDS SHIPPED TO AN INTERNATIONAL LOCATION.