- A must-have for any medical professional spending time in the ER, ICU and medical/surgical floors.
- Created by a critical care/emergency medicine physician and a critical care pharmacist for residents, attendings, and advanced practice providers, but quickly adopted by medical students, nurses and pharmacists as well.
- Designed to cognitively offload critical medication dosing during high stress situations while caring for the acutely ill patient.
- The trifold design is optimally sized to fit in the pockets of scrubs, button-up shirts, or lab coats for immediate access.
- Critical bedside emergency medication reference card · Includes: medications for intubation, sedation, analgesia, anaphylaxis, poisonings, neurological emergencies, psychiatric emergencies, trauma, obstetrics, local anesthetics, arrhythmias, hypertensive emergencies, vasoactive medications and much more.
- Designed for ALL medical professionals: medical students, residents, attendings, advanced practice providers, nurses, and pharmacists
- 4 x 6 inches, laminated, rounded corners, double-sided, hardstock, and trifold design
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR SHIPPING TO DOMESTIC LOCATIONS ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 805-339-0225 OR BY EMAIL AT [email protected] IF YOU WOULD LIKE REFERENCE CARDS SHIPPED TO AN INTERNATIONAL LOCATION.