0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which is an absolute contraindication for paracentesis?
2. Appropriate insertion sites for a paracentesis include all of the options EXCEPT:
3. Which is the recommended management approach for a therapeutic paracentesis?
4. The serum-to-ascites albumin gradient (SAAG) is used to classify ascites. Which etiology is a cause of a high SAAG ≥1.1 gm/dL?
5. Which patients admitted to the hospital with large cirrhotic ascites should receive a diagnostic paracentesis?