0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. All of the following are risk factors for pneumothorax from thoracentesis EXCEPT:
2. Where should the needle be inserted during a thoracentesis?
3. Light’s criteria are used to classify pleural effusions. Which of the following is consistent with a transudative pleural effusion?
4. What is the most common etiology of pleural effusions in the United States?
5. The following medications can cause drug-induced pleural effusions EXCEPT: