0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When are prophylactic antibiotics definitely indicated for chest tube placement in the setting of trauma?
2. For chest tubes connected to wall suction, the negative pressure reaching the patient is determined by:
3. A pigtail catheter can be placed for management of a pneumothorax in all of the following cases EXCEPT:
4. An air leak can be caused by all of the following EXCEPT:
5. All of the following are risk factors for pleural space infection EXCEPT: