0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which is a relative contraindication for chest tube placement?
2. Indications for chest tube placement include all the following EXCEPT:
3. The safest area to insert a lateral chest tube is:
4. The maximum dose of lidocaine with epinephrine that can be used for local anesthesia is:
5. The optimal catheter length for needle decompression of a tension pneumothorax is: