Time limit: 0
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. All of the following are necessary to place an ultrasound guided central lines EXCEPT?
2. When using ultrasound for vascular access, the operator should always:
3. Use of ultrasound improves all EXCEPT:
4. Risk factors for difficult IV access include all EXCEPT:
5. To reduce bone pain associated with intraosseous infusion: