0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. All are true about the anatomic location of the subclavian vein EXCEPT:
2. All are true about true about the anatomic location of the internal jugular vein EXCEPT:
3. All are true about femoral vein cannulation EXCEPT?
4. Which central line location has the lowest risk of infection?
5. When using a landmark based technique, which central line location has the highest risk of mechanical complication: