0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which element of cardiac function is NOT routinely evaluated during bedside cardiac ultrasound?
2. Proper probe positioning for the apical four chamber view includes:
3. The parasternal long axis view is the best positions to evaluate which of the following?
4. A pericardial effusion that is 2cm wide corresponds to a pericardial fluid volume of approximately?
5. Each of the following may degrade cardiac ultrasound quality EXCEPT?